LeiOut Home Forums 2020 Matchmaker Need a couple female players to fill out fun, spirited, competitive team

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matt and Owen Shaff, and Jake Baumer are looking for a few additional ladies to help us fill out our fun roster. Send us a note. We need you!

• Jenny Breaks

hey im a player from canada who would love to pick up with a team for lei out/ escape the cold in January. I have heard this tourney is a little intense so im prob more of a B level player at this tournament. but if your fine with that and still in need of a lady. let me know.

Jenny

• Loriana Schneider

Hey there! my name is Loriana Schneider and I am looking for a team to play with! My original team bailed on me last minute and I already bought my ticket so I’d love a spot in your team if it’s still available!

I am a (preferably) handler player from buffalo NY, I’ve been playing for 4-5 years. My focus has always been to be a handler but I can be a cutter too.

I started my frisbee journey back in 2015 ish in Venezuela, South America (my country) then moved to the states and right away did a try out for the collage team in Buffalo NY called Brain freeze. I’ve played Wildwood twice in a row and I did the philly and MoTown tournament.

What I like the most about this sport is the opportunity to play my hardest and give my all at any given time. I am still learning how to be a complete athlete and such but I play with spirit and heart.

• Sherry Jung

Dear Ms. Loriana Schneider,
        Are you still looking for a team, because my team is looking for some more ladies. Please email me: sherryalison.jung@gmail.com
        thank you,
        Sherry Jung

• Jessica silberman

Hey there! My name is Jessica and I’m looking for a fun, competitive team to join! Started playing frisbee in college in Northern California at Humboldt state in 2011. I’m mainly a cutter and I’m not afraid to hop on the d-line. Let me know if you still have a spot!

• Sherry

Dear Jessica,
        Are you still looking for a team?
        My team needs some players please email me sherryalison.jung@gmail.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #39034 in Need a couple female players to fill out fun, spirited, competitive team
Your information:

Cancel