LeiOut Home Forums Matchmaker Want to play with Brits? – 1 Free lady or 1 Pair (m/f or f/f)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Lei-Out seekers,

Curve are in the market for an extra lady or male/female or female/female pair to round out our team. Some of our ladies are recently out of injusry and some extra legs will ease the worry!
      We are in the relaxed, competitive division (4 of 5 I Think) and have a mix of players in our UK team ranging from Top-league UK to some with 6-12 months, as we accomodate all levels of ability in our North London club.

So if you fancy a different style of play, want to be quasi-International and have your accomodation already sorted + kit, please mail here or reach me directly at s.nemeth@hotmail.co.uk

Happy New Year!!
      Steven

• Ben Burford

I’m a guy looking to play at Leiout, I know it wasn’t what you were looking for but I’d love to join you all if you have room 🙂

• Steven Nemeth

Thanks Ben, to manage expectations it’ll be very unlikely we can take just a gent on, howvever I’ll let you know if that changes.

Steven

• Steven Nemeth

Thanks for all the help and responses!

We’re all sorted now here and are in communication with those people who have already responded.

See the rest at Lei-Out!

Steven

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #37309 in Want to play with Brits? – 1 Free lady or 1 Pair (m/f or f/f)
Your information:

Cancel